“wonderful food and large space”

Starving Artist Cafe and Creperie
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Lee
Price range: USD 6 - USD 13
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Starving Artist serves freshly-made sweet and savory crepes, panini sandwiches, soups, salads and baked goods, fair-trade and organic pour-over and drip coffee, organic teas, fresh juices and smoothies and other gourmet foods using quality local and organic ingredients.All of our food is made fresh to order. The menu changes seasonally. Enjoy the free wifi internet, artwork, and comfy couch seating!
Reviewed 14 March 2018

so many fresh and healthy options to choose from - I could eat here all the time as the variety is quite endless!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

They make vegetarian and vegan food which is hard to find. The changing menu of salads and sandwiches are great. I'm going back

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

So good! I recommend everything. The service is awesome too! Very friendly!! Had both savoury crêpes and a dessert crêpe. The coffee is superb too.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Stopped here in transit from Boston to Ithaca. I had the BLT Crepe, which was tasty enough. My wife had the Fall crepe with undercooked squash, UN-caramelized onions, and fresh mozzarella. My daughter, who is quite an aficionado of Reuben sandwiches, ordered the turkey Reuben panini, which should be relabeled as the sauerkraut sandwich. She nearly spit out the one bite she took. I tried it and also found it inedible. I'll skip the other many ways that it did not resemble a good, deli Reuben. Next time we drive through, we'll try any other lunch place and see what $38 gets us.

1  Thank tromba61
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Every time we pass anywhere near Lee, we always stop at the Starving Artist Cafe. The food is always good, and they always have vegan options, including soy milk for the coffee.