“Don't miss breakfast here”
Review of Rose's

Rose's
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Lee
Reviewed 6 November 2017

If you visit Lee, don't miss having breakfast here. It is a cozy little place. The staff was so friendly. It had a good atmosphere. We had delicious breakfasts. Our server kept checking back with us. It was a rainy Sunday and the staff was even telling us things to do on a rainy day. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is an excellent choice for breakfast. Prices are reasonable and the waitresses were friendly. The pancakes were huge and we ended sharing. We had a group of 8 and there was not problem seating us together. I would definitely come here again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I had the Polish sausage omelette and my husband had the Western. The food is really good and the wait staff is really friendly I would definitely recommend to others to come here!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is clearly a former residence which is now a roadside diner serving breakfast and lunch. You can expect the usual diner fare but the ambiance is more like eating in someone's home.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent breakfast menu and wonderful service. Highly recommended! Nice and easy stop off of the mass pike too :-)

Been to Rose's? Share your experiences!