“Good MaiTais and live bands!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Not many Chinese restaurants have live bands but Royal Garden does and some of them are very good. The food is just average, better than some other Chinese places but nothing to write home about. I haven't had a bad food experience there but other people say it's very hit or miss. When we are there is to listen to a band so the food is just to fill our tummies.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This was the ONLY place we would go when the Lee family ran this place. Now, you never know what you're gonna get. The food can be hot or warm, it can have no taste or some taste. When getting take out will you get home and find that items are missing? It didn't used to be this way but the new owners could seem to care less.
I have tried hundreds of Chinese restaurants from all over the area and then some. This was always one I could count on. This is no longer true, the prices went up , the food got worse and it's a shame!

1  Thank hippiemoose
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Food was served quickly
Hot
Decent size portion
Better then most Chinese restaurants in area
I go here about once a week

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I love Chinese chicken wings and these are some of the best I've ever had. They had a fabulous flavor and were really moist. The fried rice was excellent. Not in the least bit greasy. The mixed vegetables were perfectly cooked and seasoned. This takes me back to late night drunken food runs. This is the epitomy of good, bad for you Chinese food. It ain't gourmet. It's delicious.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The food was wonderful! We got our meal as a pick up. We ordered fried and steamed pot stickers, sweet and sour chicken, General Tso chicken, and orange chicken. Everything was my favorite except the sweet and sour chicken sauce. Luckily the sauce came separately so I used a different sauce. Our dinner was enjoyable and filling.