“Decent food and service”

No photo provided
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Food was served quickly
Hot
Decent size portion
Better then most Chinese restaurants in area
I go here about once a week

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I love Chinese chicken wings and these are some of the best I've ever had. They had a fabulous flavor and were really moist. The fried rice was excellent. Not in the least bit greasy. The mixed vegetables were perfectly cooked and seasoned. This takes me back to late night drunken food runs. This is the epitomy of good, bad for you Chinese food. It ain't gourmet. It's delicious.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The food was wonderful! We got our meal as a pick up. We ordered fried and steamed pot stickers, sweet and sour chicken, General Tso chicken, and orange chicken. Everything was my favorite except the sweet and sour chicken sauce. Luckily the sauce came separately so I used a different sauce. Our dinner was enjoyable and filling.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

A great place to go when you are in a hurry, fast service, great food at great prices and the drinks are great! Maitai is my favorite!! Lots of Combination plates too!!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I am not sure how this place can still be open-after watching one waiter cough openly and repeatedly near the food he was about to serve, we lost our appetite and left. This place is dark, dingy and overall gross.

1  Thank Hedi W