USD 226
USD 195
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 222/night.

Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)
USD 228
USD 247
USD 222
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
USD 211
USD 150
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
USD 155
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
USD 156
USD 379
USD 228
USD 171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 221/night.

All reviewsmain streetroom was cleangreat locationcocktail loungeindoor poolcape codwalk in closetwithin walking distancenew ownersshops and restaurantsstayed one nightwi fikennedy museumstaff was very friendly and helpfulking roomferry terminalnice stay
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This was a good basic hotel. We had the queen Jacuzzi room that had a lot of space. There was a small refrigerator and a microwave. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool looked great but we didn't use it. The location of the hotel was great. Walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Also less than a mile walk to the island ferries.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ekillam
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here 3 times within a 6 week time span (June/July). We kept coming back because the staff is so friendly, rooms are extremely clean, location is perfect, beds are so comfortable, & the indoor pool is great. Shops, restaurants, bars, and the harbor, are all within walking distance. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessicaLee8
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Receptionists (owners?) were super polite and helpful, no long forms to fill in, we were in our room in minutes. Rooms are a little dated, but seemed very clean.
Sure, I could have docked a star for a slightly stained bathroom ceiling tile, rusty shower curtain rod and some minor interior damage, but that would be nit picking.
This isn't the Hilton, and I didn't expect it to be.
Air conditioner was strong (I hate rooms with weak or broken A/C) and there was a fridge, iron and TV in the room. Wifi worked well.
Pool was great, although the sauna didn't appear to be working. Perfect location on Main street - I noticed no noise within the room and slept great on the lovely comfy bed.
Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, which is probably the best recommendation I can give.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My 5 year old and I enjoyed the pool. It was heated and very warm to swim in. Very clean pool with lots of chairs and a few tables to place your items on. A large family had pizza delivered to the pool patio area which seemed fun. My husband enjoyed sitting out on the deck and people watching on the busy main street. The room was nice and clean. No bed bugs, no hair found on beds, feet did not get dirty from walking barefoot or with white socks on the carpet. We paid almost 250.00 dollars for a (two) Queen deluxe bedroom. Came with back porch / microwave / fridge and walk in closet.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Booked this after reading reviews an we weren't disappointed. The location is just perfect right on Main Street and walking distance to the harbour for the boat to (Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard) and close to many restaurants and bars.
We stayed in a king room which was spotlessly clean and very spacious. The bed was very comfortable and we slept very well the 2 nights we were there.
Yes it's dated but it's just what I expected from Cape Cod very quaint, while talking to the owner Joe it was interesting to find out it was one of the oldest hotels in Hyannis and only became popular when the Kennedys stayed there and put in all the phone lines in the left side of the building.
I would deffo recommend this motel, the first time we've ever stayed in a motel, and we would deffo Stay again next time we are in the Cape.
The only tip I would say, gonna call it a tip as can't say anything negative about the place, is deffo remember your I.d as the guy who manages the cocktail lounge on site wouldn't serve my 45 year old bearded husband a drink, as he had left his licence at home
Thanks Joe, Judy and staff for a relaxing memorable weekend in the Cape