All reviews new building fire pit martha s vineyard nice robes parking spaces are the blue water grill newer part bedroom suite minutes walk away lovely little hotel hyannis harbor hotel building harbour view pool side huge bathroom table and two chairs outdoor pool and jacuzzi
Reviewed 14 September 2018

This harbor-side hotel was better than expected.Our room was nicely decorated, clean, fresh towels and hot water--all plumbing working. The ice and vending machines were down the hall. The front desk was helpful. If particular about a room’s location, take a look before you unpack; this is a sprawling multi-building property. The outdoor pool has a view of the harbor and was a popular spot with plenty of chaises for sunning and tables with umbrellas for those avoiding the sun. There’s an indoor pool also. The hotel location was well situated not only for departing for the islands but for nearby harbor restaurants, bars and for similar establishments in town. A beach—Veterans/JFK Park was ¾ mile away. A free trolley’s route encompasses the town and the beach. A harbor cruise is available for Hyannis and Hyannis Port (Kennedy compound) harbors. Depending upon the evening, there are concerts at Aselton Park and Village Green. Breakfast was not included in the price.

Room tip: Take a look at the room before you leap; this is a large property..
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We checked in on September 6 and checked out on the ninth. Checked in with friendly service at the desk. We went to our pool side rooms which were very clean and the beds are so comfortable the only time I sleep eight hours is when we come here once a year. At night we sit by the fire pit and have a glass of wine. By day we enjoyed the pool with the family. Thanks again for another wonderful experience kudos to Newport hotel group

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank timasio
Reviewed 12 September 2018

First let me say we stayed in the suite and it is beautiful.
Here is where I am disappointed.
My husband personally called for the reservation. It was our 10-year anniversary and we paid the extra money for the suite and specifically asked for a balcony!
It was important to us.
We got there and they said the room was not available,
We called the reservation office (yes the balcony room was booked) they said they would call front desk and find out what happened.
Needless to say nothing happened.
My Husband Email the general manager Scott Crowley no response.
We booked their sister hotel in Gloucester, MA. Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks for our next vacation,
Once we realized the customer service was not up to par we cancelled.
Just make sure you bring your reservation.
Room was beautiful I have no complaints about the hotel. Just the service

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel. The room was fantastic. We stayed in the new building. The beds were incredibly comfortable, room was quiet, very clean, sleek decor, and amenities exactly what my family needed to enjoy our stay. The staff were all kind, responsive, and professional. I loved the poolside bar/ restaurant. I couldn’t have dreamed of a better location! We were so close to the ferry!! We took two day trips. One day in Nantucket and another to Martha’s Vineyard. Staying at this hotel made these two trips possible for my family. Leaving early and getting back late- we just had to walk across the street and we were in our room! Also, the hotel is surrounded by restaurants and grab and go places-all helped when having children. I highly recommend! We will be back for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We stayed in the older part (but newly renovated) part of the hotel. Our room smelled musty and our floor went down hill when you walked on it. The toilet seat was loose (hubby fixed it) and there was a soap ring in the tub. Wasn't impressed and especially for the price.

The outside atmosphere was the most it had going for it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple