Similar to just about any other chain hotel out there. The room was clean and spacious, just about everything I needed in a one-night stay.
The bar is really cool, with a backdrop of swirling bubbles and neon lights. The bartender there made a mean rum and coke.
Breakfast was so-so. It had the usual spread you would expect, and was pretty crowded. The food was good, but it seemed as though they were slightly understaffed for the crowd they were handling.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel. It was a great stay for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). Modern and newly renovated, the Holiday Inn Hyannis features comfortable guestrooms and suites, an indoor and outdoor (seasonal) pool, business center, fitness room, restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Evoline ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA