Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Hyannis)
View Hotel
All reviewscape codchristmas tree shopspacious lobbystarbucks coffeetrader joeseasy accessvery nice hotelfront desk staffnice sizeshort staybeds were comfortableoff seasonfitness centerwater pressurenew englandmain streetmarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I stayed here because there was nothing in Provincetown. Tho' Provincetown is a good hour away, the other cities like Dennis, Eastham, etc are closer. The hotel is clean, the rooms were good, and the pool was decent enough to take a dip after a long day. The breakfast was good and filling, and had a nice selection.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Dukkar D
Reviewed 4 November 2011

This is a good choice for those wanting a central location from which to explore the entire area.
You can easily walk to the mall next door for a meal and a cocktail. I highly recommend "Not your average Joe's" which is a locals spot and a good choice after a day of driving to points of interest. Our room was quiet, clean & had a small fridge & microwave. All and all a perfect choice for our needs.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Typical Marriott Courtyard. Nice staff, clean facility, comfortable. Had a breakfast buffett with a wide variety of items. Reasonably priced, centrally located, close to airport and ferries. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I stayed here with my son for a weekend. It was is a convenient location... Right next to the cape cod mall. The room was nice, though we were in the wing closest to the pool, which made for a very strong chlorine smelling hallway.
My son enjoyed the indoor pool, which was clean and warm.
We had the extended continental breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast was good, and included eggs and "make your own "waffles. Filled us up for a long day.
All in all, it was a nice hotel. It is a little overpriced in comparison to other hotels in the area, though the breakfast made it worth the higher price.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 27 September 2011

First let me say that Marriotts are my hotels of choice. I stay in them when I travel for work, average one week a month. This particular location is my absolute least favourite. It is located right beside the shopping mall, which may be a bonus for those who aren't interested in the beauty of Hyannis. The staff was minimally friendly, they did not adhere to my preferences listed in my account profile and the room was average at best. While I can't say my stay here was uncomfortable or negative, I will still be looking for something with more character the next time I visit the cape.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple