“Stumbled upon this gem”
Review of Local 02045

Local 02045
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We were not familiar with the area and found this place. The crab cakes were fabulous as was the chicken and brie sandwich. The views were spectacular. My only minor criticism is the wait time for food was long and it took a while to get silverware after our food arrived.
Oh, I wish we ordered a lobster roll as they looked amazing.

3  Thank lifesabeachct46

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The very best view of any restaurant on the South Shore! Enjoy a cocktail and appetizer on the deck or inside once the weather gets cold and watch the sun set over the city of Boston skyline. Their specials are great. Friends order the prime rib and it was huge and it was delicious. I've had the Fish Tacos that were great. The Blood Orange Margarita was wonderful.

3  Thank Joyce M
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner last night here and had high expectations as it was recommended. Well I was not very impressed though I must say the food was good the poor service made me give only 2 stars. It started out with a drink order and appetizer order...well the drinks came out about 15 minutes later in which the waitress took our dinner order .....well 20 minutes later our dinner order came with no appetizer....hmmm. The food runner apologized and said he would get an Ryder out asap. Mind you the waitress never came by to check as we sat with empty drinks. Half way through the meal she comes by and we order another round of drinks...well big mistake that toke another 25 minutes...we were done with dinner when the drinks showed up. Others in our area were complaining about the service but no manager ever checked in. At the end the server apologized and said she had a party of 12 inside...but my question should others suffer? The restaurant was not busy many were standing around the bar hanging out. Though the views are amazing and the food was good I don't think I will give it another try as the service was sooo poor it really turned me off!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I chose this place for my birthday dinner last night with my family because the location cannot be beat and I had heard that the food was wonderful. We went and it was a gorgeous warm evening with a great breeze. We went inside only to be told that they were not seating outside because it was "too windy". Had I not had my 2 younger children with me who were hungry, my husband and I would have turned around and left right then. You're directly on the water, and there was a breeze, it was amazing!! We went in, went to the 3rd floor and sat right down. Although the view is wonderful, it was almost like being inside a fishbowl - no windows open. We decided to make the best of it, and ordered drinks and got our menus. When I asked the waitress, I was told there were no kids menus, nor any kids choices that were off the menu. My children are 5 and 7 and I wish that I had been told that before I was seated! We again should have left, but instead we decided to make due and ordered our dinner. My lobster roll, although a huge portion, was overcooked. My husbands Lemon Chicken looked like it had been reheated and then sat because the sauce was all congealed. The two kids had calamari (very bland) and chowder (very runny) .The one item that we had that was awesome was the Tater Tots, which came with garlic on them and truffle oil. They rocked. By the time we were done eating I was just so ready to leave, I didn't even notice if there was a dessert menu. It's so disappointing that the experience went the way that it did - it's just such a lovely spot. I will also say that by no means are we high maintenance when it comes to eating out, the food very truthfully leaves much to be desired.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Had heard a lot about this gem, so I wanted to see for ourselves. My husband and I visited last Saturday on an absolutely beautiful day in Hull. We sat outside on the top deck with a beautiful view. The menu wasn't huge, but certainly adequate. Plenty of choices, I had a Cobb salad, my husband had a burger. He had a frozen drink, which he said was good. Everything was cooked as ordered. Cannot wait to go back.

1  Thank Lisa C

Been to Local 02045? Share your experiences!