“The best lobster roll”
Review of Local 02045

Local 02045
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I split this with a friend thinking we didn't need to over eat by each ordering a lobster roll. OMG there was so much lobster 2 others at the table helped us eat it. total of 4 people. Excellent lobster roll. Another friend got the cheesburger Nachos.... Yummy and huge

3  Thank treebird1

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Getting a table for 2 on a Holiday Weekend is tough without reservations. So, my wife and I were thrilled we only waited 10 minutes to be seated. Sarah Gorman, our waitress, was at the table promptly and gave us fabulous service. She said the Lobster Roll was really good...and it was the biggest and best I've ever had. Manager Lisa Powers came right to me to discuss my food allergy and offered an alternative side. Was I impressed? My partner had a Fish Sandwich and ate it all...that never happens! Yet, we still had enough lobster and sides to take home for another meal. We are happy that Local 02045 is here as Hull needed a great restaurant right on the Bay. Casual dining with great service, prices and delightful staff from the Manager to the Hostess. (Owned by the OConnell's)

3  Thank jhzw
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Thirteen of us gathered for a family reunion in Hull, Mass. We had heard great comments about Local 02045, so decided to try it. Despite our large party of 13, we were welcomed and asked to wait for 8 minutes while they prepared our table. We were seated at this really cool table in the center of the restaurant. The server took our orders and the feast arrived in about 10 minutes. Everyone raved at how delicious the food was and within an hour of seating, we were all done and on our way to the pier to jump into Sunset Bay. We will definitely be back!! Have fun!! ~ Neil Wood

3  Thank Neil W
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Gave this beautiful location and setting a third try and was disappointed yet again. The server was very good and tried valiantly to make it work for the 10 of us. 3 of us thought getting the special would be our best chance and one was undercooked and mine was overcooked. Interesting that they do not offer any vegan dish - with a bit of help from our server we were able to get one created but then they wanted to overcharge for it. It was about half full of people on the 2nd floor and mostly empty on the 3rd floor so it is hard to understand why the food is again so Meh?!

2  Thank Timothy5
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I was so excited this restaurant was going in. The owners have great reputations so i am surprised that they aren't actively getting involved to fix the poor quality of the food! this restaurant has 3 floors. The first is for boaters, the second for dinner and the top for drinks/appetizers. The first time I went, the second floor wasn't open and had a great experience. The menu had variety, the apps good, the drinks great and the views awesome. I returned the other day to try the second floor. There was a 45 min wait so went back to the 3rd floor with totally different results. The menu is now VERY limited. Regardless, we ordered a variety of appetizers. The Nachos were probably the worse I have ever had. Very dry, no meat, boring. The steamers were chewy and there wasn't very many. The Philly cheese steak rolls were dry and had little to no cheese. The boneless chicken tenders were the only thing we enjoyed. I really hope they transfer a cook from one of their other places to help the reputation (and quality of food). Until that happens, I doubt I will go back despite the BEAUTIFUL views.

Been to Local 02045? Share your experiences!