“Great beer, not much seating.”
Review of Water Fresh Farm

Water Fresh Farm
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Hopkinton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is a cute local spot with great craft beer but the only bad thing is there's hardly any seating so we ended up standing up the whole time during our visit. Hoping that they enlarge the seating/eating area and then we will try it again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This has been a great addition to Hopkinton, the lettuce and tomatoes are awesome as are the herbs that they grow. They have also offer cooked meals but I am gluten free so that doesn't' work for me. Ice cream part is great in season and recently a beer room has been added.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This is not a farm stand, not really a restaurant. A good place to grab a sandwich, no more. I went a couple of times and came out disappointed every time. Usually without getting anything.

1  Thank Iris K
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had high expectations from the place, however the food we ordered was bland and quite expensive for the quantity served. Also the staff was disinterested. Also I hate places that force people to buy water. They have not provided water fountain or give tap water. For me, this summarizes the attitude of a business. Nothing local or homely about this.
Overall they have nothing special to offer. Overall poor experience.

2  Thank RKM1
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Order: wrong. Service: late. Attitude: blase at best, surly at worst. I really WANT to like this place. The market is very nice. But every time I order a takeaway sandwich etc, I am disappointed. I ordered a sandwich with avocado as an extra. The sandwich took a while, as it always does, and they forgot the avocado, but worse than that it sat on the ledge for about 5 - 10 minutes until someone came along and asked me if I had been helped. Maybe when the sandwich makers are done they can call out the name of the orderer? Consistently, I have found that some of the workers are nice, some are not. I wonder if there is a problem with management.

3  Thank Tia_Francesca