“exceeded expectations”

Add it.
Waterfront Tavern
Ranked #39 of 112 Restaurants in Holyoke
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Had a great lunch this week. drove by first time but when looked up on line decided to give it a try. Was glad I did. Had a fantastic pulled pork sandwich and beer. Place was clean and had a good view of the river. glad I made the stop

1  Thank Mike_OCP

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I was a little sceptacle at first seeing we weren't from the area but when we walked in the place was clean and service was good. It was a quiet day for the place but we enjoyed the food. The Mac & Cheese was so YUMMY!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Great entertainment, food & friends every Thursday during the Summer
The wait staff is very friendly and efficient.
The rear deck is huge.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The waterfront has some good bands and the bar is good. Note good. Not great.

I really only go when there is a band that I want to see. The crowd ranges from fun to questionable.

Some nights I walk in and turn around even if I wanted to see the band.

Summary. Check it out and have a plan b just in case.

1  Thank JBMartiniguy
Reviewed 1 July 2014

greatest outside music venue in the valley. Nice bar with great service and drinks. The staff is vey friendly and service is fast. Try the bungalow for an comfortable laid back nice time.

2  Thank Everett S