“Leaves you wanting to come back soon”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #54 of 74 Restaurants in Hingham
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Absolutely love the food here. You can have burritos or rice bowls and both are excellent however the rice bowl is probably less messy. It is set up like an assembly line so you can choose what you like. Options are white rice or brown rice, chicken, pork, beef or tofu, you can have brown beans or black beans, sautéed onions and peppers, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole (extra charge for guacamole). You can also get tortilla chips which come in handy for dipping. Because of it's popularity there are long lineups but there are a lot of staff working and the lines move quickly so don't let that turn you way. it's so good!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Good food very difficult use up 100 characters to discribe a place you go for a quick , inexpensive meal

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Where do I begin. Every single table was filthy dirty. Every Single employee were last thing on their cell phones texting. The counter to my right as I walked in was disgusting food everywhere not to mention the grill about 6 inches of grease and fat and grunge sitting in the corner. I placed an order and the girl must've had ADHD. She asked me five times what I wanted. I had to ask what she asked me because I could not hear it she just mumbled. I asked if they had any tea left they said no. I asked for a bottle of water indidn't get it had to ask for it. I turned the corner to grab napkins a fork and low and behold there was ice tea so I helped myself. I could not wait to get out of there.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We used their catering service to treat 20 friends for our rehearsal dinner at our home. What a delicious feast!! Plenty of food, very reasonable prices and absolutely a big hit with our friends and family. They provided everything we needed.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

If you followed recent news about the issues with sanitary practices at Chipotle, this location falls into that group I believe. I ate there with friends. After my meal, I only experienced minor indigestion and an odd aftertaste in my mouth. Two friends, however, both became ill with stomach issues that lasted 2 days. I made a follow-up visit to observe their practices and noted a few concerns in food storage and prep. I made them aware but will not be eating at this chain again anytime soon. Yikes!