“Interesting Bowls and Salads”
Review of B.GOOD

B.GOOD
Ranked #27 of 74 Restaurants in Hingham
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Service here was friendly and efficient. I enjoyed my Spicy Avocado & Lime Salad bowl with quinoa. It was tasty and filling. Other offerings are Zucchini Spaghetti, Mediterranean Chicken, and the Power Bowl. There was a map of the local area on one of the walls showing where many of the ingredients came from.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I had a great time here with my mom. Great burger and salads. Lots of other stores and restaurants in Derby Street shopps.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here for lunch because it seemed like a good healthy option.

I had a burger which was overcooked and hard on a not soft wheat bun you with french fries that were undercooked and cold

I wife had a shaved brussels sprouts salad. However they were very little brussels sprouts as the name might suggest.

The bathrooms one as clean as they should be either.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The food was good and fresh. The maple Brussels sprouts were amazing, but I was disappointed to be charged 15% over the price on the menu. When I brought this up to the cashier, he did not offer to fix it. Also, the serving size on the sandwiches was a little on the small size--both the chicken and the burger.

Long and short- the food tasted great but the servings were small and you may get overcharged.

1  Thank Patricia K
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Casual place to get burgers, quinoa bowls, kale bowls, veggie burgers etc. Counter service, healthy local ingredients.