All reviews car dealership off the highway front desk room was clean new hampshire complimentary breakfast breakfast bar business center nice hotel short drive nice stay indoor pool rooms are large fresh fruit would definitely stay here again fitness center checking in
Reviewed 11 October 2017

very long report to file. I am at work and really dont have alot of time to fill this out. the hotel was great and clean that should be enough. if i had an issue i would have addressed it to the hotel while there

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at the hotel on vacation. The hotel had the typical Hampton amenities - fitness center, wide variety of food for breakfast. Our room was very good - good bed, sofa bed in good order. Only disappointment was fruit on the breakfast bar was canned, not fresh.

The hotel is not an easy find at night. Odd location not right off the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

In town to attend a football game and everything was great while staying at the hotel like usual. No issues and everything was clean. We enjoyed our time here and would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I used e check in and digital key, it was very nice and saved me a lot of time! Everyone was very helpful and the beds were comfortable! It was a short stay for me but I ran into no problems! Highly recommend1

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The stay was great. From a check in with a choice of rooms, allowing our kids close to the pool, and the free breakfast, friendly staff, all was great. Lacking a hot tub, but it was still worth the stay. The pool is nice, the rooms are current and very clean. We really enjoyed our stay here.

Room Tip: I was offered choice of floors, so always ask what options are available.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family