All reviews car dealership off the highway front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast new hampshire breakfast bar business center nice hotel short drive nice stay indoor pool rooms are large fresh fruit would definitely stay here again fitness center checking in
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

It was better than I expected. Pet friendly(even for big dogs). Rooms are clean. But be careful if you have allergy. Carpets were not smelling good. And you cannot open the windows to get rid of that smell. Open breakfast was good enough. Very friendly receptionists. If you don't have time for breakfast there are packages ready in the reception, piece of cake, water, apple and some snacks. It was good to watch Tv while having breakfast everyday like at home.
It was 10 minutes away from downtown by car. You need to rent a car. There is a big free parking place at the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Dated room, old fashioned carpeting, tiny bathroom, stale odor, very good breakfast and staff were only positives. Must be better choices in the area but I was not the one who picked this hotel. I would not return

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The staff at the Hampton Inn made me feel special. Our flight came in past midnight at Boston Logan. I was concerned my room would get cancelled as a "No-show" since we were checking in so late, but I was greeted by name as I walked in the door. Ro knew exactly who I was and greeted me with a smile. She also gave us a late checkout knowing we were going to be exhausted in the morning. Ro made little breakfast packs for those of us who couldn't stay for the breakfast in the morning. Nice touch! Little things like that made me feel cared for. I would stay there again for sure the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Hotel needs a make over. Dirty and old. Consider another hotel. Staff did not explain extra charges. Rooms need refurbishing. Had a terrible experience. Look for a mother hotel. Coffee in lobby was terrible.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We have been staying at this motel for over 5-years and have never been disappointed. Their being pet friendly is a bonus. The breakfast bar is well stocked with quality items. There is 24-hour coffee and tea.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family