“I enjoy their flatbread”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #33 of 162 Restaurants in Haverhill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 25 May 2016

My husband and I belong to their Nickel Club and when we eat out it is mostly on a Wednesday evening. I enjoy their soups and flatbread and have tried other items on their menu.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

This time I got Shrimp Scampi. It was amazing and came with about 10 good sized shrimp in it and served over pasta. along with a bread stick. I also got a salad too.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I went here with my buddy for lunch. I thought wr were going for a sandwich. But he talks me into a deep dish UNO pizza. This is my third attempt in 10 years eating pizza.
Well maybe in Chicago this deep sloppy tomato cheesy mess flies, but in the North East real pizza effectionadoes will NEVER call it pizza.
Service was good and polite. They also have a full menu of other entrees, that I might try if I ever go back.
I have recognized that in Haverhill that some of the ratings don't stack up. The good people of Haverhill have UNO as #2 for best pizza...Beating out Andinos, that's sacrilege. Honestly this is the last place for Pizza in and on any planet.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We come here often and have never been disappointed. They have great promotions and their staff is excellent. Stop in and give them a shot....try the pizza and salad for 10 bucks such a great deal.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Got A Chicken parm with panko crumbs and pasta and a bread stick. It was yummy. Big portions and enough for another meal this week. Done perfectly and nice and hot. great waiter named Chris he was awesome.