“Very popular local restaurant”
Review of Jimmy K's

Jimmy K's
Ranked #15 of 163 Restaurants in Haverhill
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Wonderful place for a delicious breakfast or lunch. If you don't arrive early, you will have to wait because they don't take reservations. The food is great and also the service.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Came to Jimmy K's after a friend recommended it. We typically go to Casey's in Plaistow but I have to say we are converts and will be continuing to visit Jimmy K's! The portions were perfect, the pancakes were delicious and the service was great. No complaints. The inside is recently renovated and much nicer than expected. Definitely recommend!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We come so often I cant review it every time. As This site only allows you to post every 30 days. Great portions, Great prices and awesome food. I have gone thru most of the menu and almost all of the specials. We started going here when it was newly opened. In fact it was only opened 2 days when we went for the first time. This time I got The cheesecake pancake with strawberries and whipped cream. But there are so many awesome and unique specials among regular breakfast fare too. Also the lunches are amazing too.I am posting this from the end of November so I will be able to post again in December.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is the only one that has breakfast til three o'clock around. I had the Fenway omelette with home fries,that was delicious. They were the best,the home fries I me. The service was very good and food was quick and hot. It was getting close to closing time and nobody was rushing you to leave. I spent 15 to 20 minutes looking the great menu,there were so many great items. I can't wait to come back again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Always love it here and when we can we like to sit at the counter. Lot more people to meet that way. Always big portions and great food. I got a Almond Joy pancake.. I just got one because they are huge and still hard to finish.

Date of visit: August 2017