“Late lunch on Tuesday,8/28, with 3 of us.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 163 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Love the Longhorn at other locations. Very disappointed at this one. Wife ordered potato soup combo($7.99) --got 1 small piece of potato and a number of very hard pieces of thick bacon along with a small fried chicken sandwich. I ordered the full rack of ribs ($18.99) and they arrived overcooked, no bowl to place bones and no wipes or warm, damp face cloth to wipe hands and face. Had to ask for those items and the server seemed surprised when I asked for them. Considering the prices were not cheap, I expected better food and service as provided me at other Longhorn restaurants. We will not be returning to this one!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My husband & I and another couple called ahead at 6:45 pm on Saturday for a table for 4. The girl said it would be a 25 minute wait, so arrive at 7:10 pm. When we got there, they told us it was another 25-30 minute wait!!! The girl standing next to us said they did the same thing to her. What's the point of calling ahead? We left, very angry, and went to Bolton's Lakehouse in Kingston & had a wonderful time!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I inadvertently submitted my review for the Tewksbury Longhorn, not the one in Haverhill. Please see the comments submitted for that one, rather than this branch, where I was a bit disappointed. In short: prime rib on a Sunday afternoon was relatively tasteless and dry; broccoli side was good; creamed spinach not as good as available at a superior steakhouse; burger and filet mignon were very good; fried chicken fingers were disappointing.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have eaten here several times now and it seems to get better all the time. Service is friendly and the food is fantastic. Try there fried green tomatoes....wonderful

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We have been going here for quite a long time. It has always been consistently good, and we have rarely been served anything that we weren't satisfied with. They vary the menu, and always serve good, well proportioned plates. As chains go, definitely one of the better ones.