“Good family restaurant, great selections for all.”

Mr. Mikes Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 162 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Norwegian
Reviewed 27 May 2018

This is a very good restaurant with many selections whose food has gotten better, recently remodeled and still needing some focus especially in the restrooms. Italian foods are great as are the choices under the couples menu. Thus far experiance shave been very good to great, No management visibility.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Had heard about the Tuesday night special of Prime Rib at 11.99. Ignored it the first few times because I had seen too many PR Specials throughout my Casino years and local ones just had not delivered. Mr Mike's DELIVERS. their normal king cut with two sides, with every thing better than expected. Needed a little patience at 5:30 they were BUSY! Well worth a little wait. Anybody can get it right eventually but we had four folks this night and everyone of them was excellent. We'll do this again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had chicken parm and it was very good. Great portions as well. Service was great and wait staff very accommodating.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

It would have been great but it wasn't. The Prime Rib was SOOOOOO full of salt it was close to inedible. It took me 2 days to get rid of the puffed legs and hands. Really salty. Salad was soggy and the few sweet potato fries additional. $2. Seems that they wanted to make up for the very reasonable Prime Rib. And, an order of Sweet Potato fries which my guest wanted was $5.99!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The waitstaff was great and the food was cooked perfectly. I meet some of my friends every few months and never feel that we have to rush. We always go on Tuesday for the Prime Rib and it is always good. My only complaint was the dishes seem to be smaller and it was difficult to cut the meat.