All reviews old mill french toast stayed one night lily pond four poster bed breakfasts were great bed was comfortable my daughter college visit stay there again great place to stay frittata yogurt spectacular waterfall beautiful sound suite george
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We had room #9, it was a king bed that overlooked the waterfall. Beautiful room, comfy bed. The breakfasts were very good and Rosemary was so very accomodating. I hope we can stay there again next year.
The only downside to this place is it's not near downtown Northhampton, it's a 20min drive.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This B&B scores on both the Bed and the Breakfast! We stayed the weekend before July 4th and had such a relaxing time, we extended for another night! Julie and Brenda, who tend the inn, are both delightful and helpful with suggestions for places to visit and eat. And Rosemary the chef, who cooks a terrific breakfast, is also lovely! In addition to the the cooked breakfast there are muffins, yogurt, fruit, oats, and cereal available.

The inn is adjacent to a waterfall and it's charming and restful. We are concerned that our room next to the falls would be too noisy but it wasn't at all, it was peaceful. The room decor was pleasing and the overall experience great!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Staff were very gracious when we arrived having accidentally made our reservation for a week later. They had room and accommodated us right away. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hearty and delicious. The latkes were crisp on the outside and tender on the inside; the muffins, made with local rhubarb and strawberry, were delicious. Our room (the Blue Lady) had the pleasant sound of water in the background (it overlooked the parking lot) and was quiet. Nice high ceilings and exposed beams added to the atmosphere. The bed was on the soft side.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Beautiful location, clean and very well maintained accommodations, and such considerate breakfast & staff.
They have different size rooms, choose appropriately for your needs or desires. We had a larger room, but are not the "small, one room" bed & breakfast kind of people... though available, we would not have been as happy in one of those.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I hesitate to write this review because I love the old Mill Inn so much. I would be sad if it was too busy to book me. I always stay in the cascade sweet. Because I love the sound of the waterfall. The suite is very spacious and has absolutely everything i need. George the owner is very accommodating and when I realized there was a mix up in my part on how many nights I would stay he was happy to work out the extra night with me. Rosemary the chef makes the best breakfast and so friendly and ready to answer any questions about the area. The walls are nice and thick so you are really alone in your own apartment. I couldn’t even hear my husband in the living room from the bedroom. I have stayed at many inns but have never found a staff so friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple