“Nice, healthy choices”
Review of J. Bar

J. Bar
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Harwich
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I had a delicious fruit smoothie. My daughter had an acai bowl. The bowl was quite large and rather pricey. It would have been nice to have had a smaller option at lesser price. Counter staff was outstanding. I hadn't expected the prices to be that high ($23 for the small smoothie and large bowl), and didn't bring enough money. She said not to worry about it. I appreciated that so much, I came back with what I owned plus a tip. It was delicious.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very fresh juices they make upon order. I love the pineapple and orange with fresh coconut. You can add many choices of health foods to your juice order.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent Juice Bar/restaurant in Harwichport. Love, love, love this place! Attentive and friendly staff. Been eating my way through their menu and just tried their new Acai J Bowl. So good! Got an avocado pudding to go, froze it, and ate for a treat later. My new, favorite dessert:) Yummy, nutritious smoothies/juices and a really nice place to hang out with friends or work on my computer. We so enjoy the outdoor patio too;) My new hangout!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I love this place! Everything is fresh and delicious. The staff is knowledgeable and efficient. I always feel better after eating one of their healthy offerings.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

You can truly feel good about yourself after enjoying anything from the J. Bar! The food, smoothies, and juices have been crafted with your health and well being in mind. Great, healthy, tasty food that'll make your body say, "I want more!" Ask the owner Erin about ways to bring healthier food into your home and lifestyle, too!