“Date night”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We always go right before the season starts and it is always great. We are never rushed and the food never disappoints.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Best meal I ate during my visit to the Cape. The clam chowder was the best I've ever had and the pasta was exquisite. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Terrific meal last night. Delicious food, presented with sophistication. Immediately added this restaurant to our list for return visits. Staff charming, attentive and professional. Excellent.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is not my first visit. I have always had superior food and service. Here. But this meal topped all: Japanese skirt steak, like nothing I ever tasted before. Accompanied with smoked potatoes. I generally push starch to the side, but these potatoes were extraordinary. Crab cakes for an appetizer ranked among the best ever eaten. I. Just love Viera!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This was our second dining experience at Viera. Oysters were great. Both pasta dishes were under cooked. The sauce and components in the duck ravioli saved the dish which was not very duck forward. The Shrimp and Lobster were perfectly cooked but the squid ink pasta was dry; it would have benefited from additional cooking and more sauce. While I was somewhat disappointed, my fiance had the short ribs, fall apart tender accompanied by perfectly cooked polenta. Food was hit and miss, service was excellent.

1  Thank Kathleen M