“Great chowder & steamers”
Review of Brax Landing

Brax Landing
Ranked #4 of 70 Restaurants in Harwich
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Had a super dinner and seated quickly for a party of two. Our waitress was excellent and made the experience even better.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I have been to Brax probably ten or twelve times over the past ten years. I have had some really good meals there, but never a great one. I have never had a bad meal.

We went to Brax for a family meal on a Thursday in August and were confronted with a 90 minute wait. It took standing in line for 30 minutes to finally be put on list and be told that we had an hour wait.

Brax does not take reservations. I understand that some restaurants do not take reservations because they want to make more at the bar while people wait to be seated. Good luck with that at Brax. They have everyone crammed into a dark hallway no where near the bar.

After standing around for 90 minutes one would expect a great meal and great service. Again, this is not to be had at Brax during a frantic mid-season dinner service.

Brax is not worth the long wait.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My husband and I had lunch here and ordered caesar salad with shrimp. Usually that means caesar salad with the dressing on and a peice of salmon on top. This was a little different...the salmon tasted like it was cooked in the dressing and the salad was plain. It was ok, but just ok.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I have no idea why this place has such good reviews. It's a total tourist trap and terribly disorganized. The food wasn't great and it's just annoying being there. The best part was leaving.

1  Thank pacispuella
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great location, friendly staff and excellent food. We started out with outdoor deck dining overlooking the harbor, enjoying the beautiful scenic view.

We got to enjoy our appetizer which was the crab and spinach dip and it was extremely tasty before we had to ask to be moved inside because the lady sitting at the table right next to us was smoking like a chimney, blowing her smoke right at us like a dragon and we just couldn't take it anymore.

They quickly accommodated us and brought us inside.

For our entrees, I had the Grilled Shrimp Pesto (just wish it had a little LESS pesto) and my husband had a lobster roll. Both meals tasted good and were very satisfying!