“we have been stopping here or it's sister resteraunt for years and it is excellent”
Review of Siam Pepper

Siam Pepper
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Harvard
Reviewed 28 August 2017

3 of us stopped in for dinner after work and very much enjoyed it. The Thai rolls and peanut sauce was good but the Green Curry, Basil ground Chicken with egg, and pad thai were very good. We travel all over the country and hit many Thai restaurants and this was one of the best. We had plenty of food and brought some back to the motel. The veggies were very fresh and crisp, the fresh herbs were very good and plentiful, and the curries delicious. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I ordered Steamed Dumplings(4) and a regular meal of Shrimp, and Scallops with garlic.
Please understand it was very flavorful and I enjoyed. In the meal I had 2 shrimp and 2 tiny scallops with very little vegetables, and a side of plain rice. The cost of this small meal was $20.00. For the cost it wasn't worth it.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I live neaby and I always turn to Siam Pepper for a healthy meal at a reasonable price. I mostly do take out, but the restaurant is nice, too. If you are looking for vegetarian oe vegan, or just clean and healthy Thai food, this is definitely the place to try.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Our family has eaten at Siam Pepper many times and had a variety of dishes. We've never been disappointed with the quality of their food. We've always eaten in the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

There is very little located near Harvard that is good, quick take out. This is one place I recommend. Restaurant is not that attractive to sit and eat. It is clean - just not a lot of atmosphere. Good take out to go home and watch a movie and eat good Thai!

1  Thank Di C

Been to Siam Pepper? Share your experiences!