“Do Not Waste Time, This Place Sucks”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Hanover
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Hanover is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not returning to this place. Ever. Got two sandwiches to go which supposedly were being checked by some blonde woman to make sure they were right. She didn't. They weren't. Since they were "to go" we didn't open them until we got home, 1/2 hour away. My wife's sandwich was soaking in pickle juice, lacking key ingredients, and totally inedible. Mine was on paper wet from another damn pickle. Looks undersized for the prices we paid. Not the least bit happy. I've read other reviews and the bottom line is this place could not care less and pays ZERO attention to detail. There are other better Panera Bread locations around and there are certainly far better restaurants. Don't bother going here. Life is too short to spend good money on bad quality food from people who don't care about what they're doing.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stopped here for lunch. Two people in our party had salads, they were good and fresh but one was light on quantity. I had an Italian sandwich and onion soup, the cold cuts were good but not many in the sandwich, and the soup was warm and not hot. Also the place was close to being dirty. I expected more from a Panera's. Also an employee took away some dishes before we were all done eating, it felt they were rushing us out.It is expensive for the amount of food you get.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017

As this is local to me - I go there regularly

I am always sorry to see the strawberry poppy seed salad go away :) -
but - the caesar chicken salad is always good as is the turkey bravo sandwich

We also had a grilled cheese panini which was very good

Enjoy !!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I don't know why Panera is so popular. It is expensive and the portions are small. I try to avoid eating at them , in general. The other problem is they never seem very clean. This one had the usual debris on the floor. I could see paper wrappers from straws and napkins before I even got in the door. Who wants to eat at a noisy , less than clean restaurant? I sure don't but some friends do.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Always liked the coffee at Panera. Not too strong like the Starbucks. Serve yourself an comfortable seating area with friendly staff

Date of visit: May 2017