“Sad they are closing”
Review of Cedar Cafe

Cedar Cafe
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 22 December 2017

This has been my mainstay for greek food for years! The building they are in is closing in Jan 2018. The owners started Pita/Gyros down the road in Norwell and offers salads, gyro's and rice bowls. Both offer great food with lingering tastes that bring you back.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

But the salads are changing a lot. The chicken is almost inedible, most often over cooked. The lettuce used to be a better quality and is mostly iceberg or romaine mix. In today's world of organic and healthy food I would think a place that is known for salads and offers a specific food type would attempt to go that route, the prices are already up there.
They do have an overall decent menu and a very dedicated customer base

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This small cafe is a hidden gem....a friend recommended I try it on my way through town. I am glad I did.
I ordered the falafel wrap on wheat, it was delicious.

I would definitely go back for more.

1  Thank Terese B
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I typically get a salad with dried cherries and cashews. Everything is always fresh. I have been here several times.

1  Thank giovanna6
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I hate to admit it but I've been to this restaurant about 30 times and I get the strawberry salad with chicken every single time it's so delicious

1  Thank Kim M