All reviews separate building room was clean an older hotel make your own waffles bbq restaurant next door indoor pool military discount the toilet seat hot breakfast in the morning sausage patties new hampshire yogurt my daughter exercise room definitely stay here again free breakfast coffee maker
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stand here for 5 days during his reunion. I had just had surgery and stayed in their accessible room which was perfect for me. Beds are comfortable and room is clean. Air conditioning was important as it was 95 degrees for 2 days. Room had a small refrigerator and microwave. There's a small indoor pool. Breakfast was fine, waffles, pastries, cereal, yogurts, juices et al. The staff on all shifts were very pleasant and went out of their way to make sure everything was alright. Motel a bit dated but so what. Rates and location was great.......and next door was a fabulous BBQ dive with excellent food!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I'm writing this review on behalf of my husband who spent three nights at the inn last week. He checked out on Friday and realized Saturday morning that he had left three golf shirts and a pair of running shorts in one of the drawers. He called and spoke with Mary. She told him housekeeping found nothing. He asked that the drawers be checked. She called back later leaving a message that the clothes were not there. He was back up on Monday and decided to stop by and check once again. Nothing, he was told at the desk. A gentleman stopped at the desk (an employee) and asked if anyone had checked into that room. Since no one had, he suggested that he and my husband go check the room. The clothes were in the draw. So first it's interesting to know that housekeeping doesn't check the drawers when cleaning. And it's also frustrating that Mary said the clothes were not in the drawer, obviously too lazy to check. I appreciate the gentleman who finally assisted my husband. Needless to say, he's spending his time up there at another hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Ashley G, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

I am very sorry to hear that your lost items were not located for you the first time you called. I have spoken with the front desk and housekeeping on how this should have been handled and how to better use communication in the future. It would be my pleasure to offer you or your husband a discount on a future stay so that we might have another chance at providing and exceptional experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at 413-584-9816 or by email at gm.ma090@choicehotels.com. I apologize again for the experience.

Ashley Gough

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The room was clean and fully equipped with micro, frig coffee maker and hair dryer.
With two double beds, it was still roomy.
The bathroom was newly done and great.
There was a complete breakfast, indoor swimming pool and exercise room available

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I stayed here for two nights. It was clean, the staff was friendly, the pillows and beds were comfortable. The room had a microwave and a fridge. I went in with low expectations and I feel it was much better than I expected. I was there to meet friends for a birthday luncheon in South Deerfield so this was convenient and the price was right. It was graduation weekend at a few of the surrounding colleges so in each room they placed a goody bag, congratulating the graduate. It was filled with snacks! A very nice touch! I would stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2016

We went for a quick overnight and this is one of the only hotels that will accept pets. The room smelled musty, we found a cigarette butt on the carpet, the mattress was way too firm, and it took several minutes to get hot water in the bathroom. To cap it off, we returned home to find that the hotel put through our room charge four times.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family