See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We spent one night over the Labor Day weekend. First of all, the place looks great from the outside, which has clearly been redone, however, once you're inside it's an entirely different story. the rooms are dated, tired and rundown, the mattresses and pillows need to be replaced. The advertised continental breakfast wasn't even worth mentioning. What little they spend to provide breakfast could be put to better use (even providing slightly better towels would have been a welcome addition) on the property. It seems to be a family owned property, and I will say the woman at the desk (probably the owner) was very nice and accommodating when we asked for a late checkout (one person in our party ended up in the local emergency room). However, the gentleman (most likely her husband) gave us the bum's rush.
Lastly, I have to say, the price for what we received was way higher than it should have been. I understand it was move in weekend for the local college, even considering that, it was still way overpriced for what we got.
The one saving grace is that the place is pet friendly.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty much the same. They need a lot of work.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stayed one night at this location. It seemed like there are many simple things that could be done to improve the experience of the guests staying here. For example:
- Basic room appearance. Lamp shades were ripped/torn, walls had various dents/holes, etc, room was only dimly lit.
- Internet/wifi. The connection was only sporadic, and very slow when it worked, pretty much useless. In this day and age, how hard could it be to provide decent internet connectivity?
- room was clean, but had a strong stale/musty odor.
- Our friends tried to use their AC unit and it didn't work. On opening the windows, they found they had no screens.
- Breakfast offering consisted of several bagels and muffins, wrapped in saran wrap, presumably so they could be reused for the next day's breakfast, and a half-used bottle of orange juice set out for us.
- The office attendant was very helpful and friendly. But the office itself looked to be a mess, with papers, envelopes, note pads, etc piled and stacked around the place. Not a very nice first impression.

Of course, we were not expecting a luxury hotel, given the nightly rate being charged. But it could have been much better... We chose to stay at this spot only because our friends had booked their room here, and it was just tolerable enough for us to stay the one night. But I see no reason to ever return here.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is absolutely a middle of the road place to stay. Everything about it is rated OK. The room was clean but not immaculate. The beds were made and clean towels supplied daily. The kids enjoyed the pool which we were told was checked daily for chemical balance. Plenty of parking in a clean parking lot. The ice machine worked. The front desk lady was wonderfully helpful whenever I needed anything [wifi access, more towels, etc]. Couldn't have been nicer. And best of all is the convenient location to Northampton and the stores in Hadley [minutes each way].

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Started with the nonsmoking room being filled with smoke and sticky surfaces on the furniture. Uninterested management staff and a manager that could not be contacted because itvwas the weekend. A $100 room price over $ 220 because of graduation, but the clearly not even worth a free stay. The Wyndam brand should be ashamed to offer this hotel to the general public.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here because I am a smoker and hate having to go out to have a cigarette. The fact that they have smoking rooms was a plus for me. The room was ok but could use an updating. The bed was horrible-one of those that you roll into the middle of. The shower curtain had stains and it looked run down but was certainly serviceable. If other motels in the area had smoking rooms I would probably try them but this was the only one I could find. If I had to stay in the area again I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family