“Yummy!”

Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Hadley
Price range: USD 7 - USD 24
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Tucked beside the Rodeway Inn on Rte. 9 In Hadley, this quick and casual barbeque restaurant is making some of the freshest, most original food in town. Classic barbeque plus lighter fare with cornbread and desserts baked daily on premises. Children's menu, outdoor picnic area, wine and 16 craft beers on tap. Event catering, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch buffet. Open Tuesday–Thursday, 11 a.m.–9 p.m. • Friday, 11 a.m.–9:30 p.m. • Saturday, 10 a.m.–9:30 p.m. • & Sunday 10 a.m.–8:30 p.m. PVTA bus B43 stops right out front.
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The pulled pork was delicious and tender! I had the garlic mashed and grilled asparagus as the sides- both delicious. My husband had the burnt ends and thought that was the best! My daughter ordered the burrito- it was huge! She said it was just "okay". We will definitely come again.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

It was just okay. I saw the photos of the charred delicious looking food on the website. There were six of us and none of the food looked like the photos. Disappointing.
The brisket meat was tender, but some was dry and the flavor was not great. There was no charring on the meat that I had. A piece of chicken was still uncooked near the bone, but the cooked part was tender.
Some people might really like the food, but all in our family thought it was just okay. Probably would not return.
Very casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Everyone has their own opinion about what is good barbecue. We had three entrees. Pulled pork quesadilla, pulled pork sandwich and pulled pork burrito. All of us though the food was either good or very good. My pulled pork sandwiches was on a large brioche bun and was unseasoned. You have a choice of four sauces. The traditional BBQ sauce was an excellent choice. Prices for entrees were reasonable but the sides were a little pricy. You order at the counter, pick up your order when they call your issued playing card and bus your own table when done.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Not well stocked, dirty dishes, no steak knives.. had to go wash them for buffet. Dried over cooked meat . Took empty tray that was supposed to be pulled pork in that empty tray to the counter and told them it was empty before I left it's still was not placed on the buffet. No one came to take dirty dishes away I brought them to the counter then proceeded to the buffet

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I've been meaning to come here for quite some time now. My wife and I are BBQ lovers and as such, we are quite particular. My wife had the pulled pork sandwich and I had a combo of 1/4 chicken (leg and thigh) and 1/2 rack of their ribs. For my wife's sandwich, the pulled pork did not have the smokey favor that we look for. The pork was tender and moist, but did not have much flavor. The Cole slaw was good. The chicken was excellent. The pieces were cooked just right with good flavor. The ribs, were tender and moist, but they did not have much flavor. You can see the smoke ring on the ribs, but we prefer a dry rub. The good thing is the food is not drenched in sauce which hides the food. The baked beans and garlic potatoes were good. The price is fairly priced and comes out in a timely manner. We've just had better BBQ. I would eat here again, but I would not make a special trip to come here again. Give them a try. They may be your cup of tea.

1  Thank Neal J