USD 211
Deerfield Inn(Deerfield)
USD 308
USD 85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 94/night.

Rodeway Inn(Greenfield)
HotelQuickly
All reviewsgranolathe penthousewonderful porchcheese and crackerseach morningpleasure of stayingmohawk trailsunroomchaise
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We stayed here because of reviews online. We came to the area for a whitewater rafting trip. The staff was so very friendly, helpful and accommadating. The decor is beautiful. What a nice, relaxing stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank skylersings12
Reviewed 27 July 2011

The B&B is beautiful, spacious and comfortable and was the perfect place to
house my relatives during our daughter's wedding. We all looked forward to
the home cooked delicious breakfasts each morning. Whatever they featured was
outstanding, and our guests were so pleased. Our relatives were also happy
with the bedrooms - the beds are extremely comfortable and the linens are of
the highest quality. But it was those personal touches that made our stay so
special. Cold water and soda, cheese and crackers and special treats were
always available. That night when my husband and I came "home" from a long day of
preparation for the wedding, we walked into the kitchen to find staff who was
so helpful. We were hungry and tired, but staff made us feel feel like we
were in our own home and could fix a bowl of cereal. And when my daughter
came to dress for her wedding day with her bridesmaids on Saturday, staff
delivered their lunches and a tray of water and drinks to our room.

Their smiles, kindness, warm words, encouragement, their interest --
that is what made our stay at Brandt House so exceptional. We will never forget it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank susan111101
Reviewed 19 May 2011

My fiance and I chose to find an indoor location for our engagement pictures in case of rain because our photographer is from New York and we had one day to get out shots. We are both so happy we chose The Brandt House. When I called to see if they would be okay with us, and our photographer and her assistant running around the house, our room, and the grounds taking pictures, the staff was extremely kind! They were excited for us and told us it was completely fine to do so, they even gave us times it would be best for light and to avoid other guests in the common areas.

We booked the day before our shoot and the day of, when we arrived it was later in the evening around 8:30pm, we found our envelope and searched our way up to the room. We found it just like the directions had said and it was beautiful! Once we were up there, we realized there was no key to the room, while the door was unlocked for us we had hundreds of dollars worth of clothing, shoes and some priceless jewelery that can't be replaced. We opened on the greeting book left in the room, re read the letter telling us where are room was and nothing about a key! At this point I was worried, but I had faith in The Brandt House, so I went downstairs and found an office, I knocked and was greeted by a very nice lady, when we asked for a key she was quick to grab it for us. We chatted for a bit and took our room payment for us even though it wasnt something she normally did. After that we brought all of our stuff up into our room and enjoyed our evening.

The next morning was the day of our shoot and we were up early, went downstairs ate the lovely fruit that was already waiting on the table, this was very convenient of us and much appreciated. Then we were off! We met up with our photographer around 11:00 am and she loved the location. We were all over the house and grounds, in and out and all the staff was very kind.

To wrap up this long review, my fiance and I will be staying here again in the future for a nice little get a way even though we're from this area! It was an amazing and relaxing experience and we were extremely pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anptjd
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We have had the pleasure of staying at many B&B's over the years throughout the U.S. We were fortunate to find the Brandt House a couple of years ago and have been coming back. This elegant but cozy spot is a lovely place. Sean and Dan know how to take care of their guests. The rooms are beautiful, the breakfasts are fantastic and the staff is friendly and attentive. Heather is an amazing chef. Try her trip sec infused French toast and turkey sausage to start your day off on the right note. Also make sure to ask the staff for restaurant recommendations in the pioneer valley. There are some place that rival the best big city restaurants.

Room Tip: Room 9 is a gem!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2011

My daughter and her fiance wanted a small wedding in an intimate setting. As soon as they saw The Brandt House and met Sean, they knew they had found the perfect place. Sean and his staff are amazing! I have never experienced such attention to detail. They really made this exactly what my daughter wanted. We arrived early on Saturday, April 23, and were very relaxed while we prepared for the 4:30 wedding. We were totally comfortable and pampered. The house looked gorgeous! Every detail was taken care of by this very professional staff. It seemed as if elves must have come in to magically change the living room to a dining room and then back again without anyone even noticing!
I truly cannot say enough about the whole experience. Most of the guests spent the night in the 9 beautiful yet comfortable rooms. We all enjoyed the sun room also and felt as if we wanted to just move in to live forever! The grounds and porches were welcoming and immaculate also.
On Sunday, Easter morning, the table was set with exquisitely decorated Easter eggs and flowers. The breakfast of French toast that had marinated in Triple Sec, eggs, and cream for 16 hours was amazing!
I wholeheartedly recommend this venue for a leisurely visit or intimate function.
Thanks again to Sean, Dan, Kathy, Cindy, and the rest of the warm, wonderful staff of Brandt House for making my daughter's wedding so special and exactly what she wanted.
Cynthia Larareo