“Great for a quick stop.”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were late getting there but they made thebreakfast sandwiches we wanted at 11:00. Great customer service.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

McDonald's is usually pretty predictable, but I'm writing about this one to warn people not to expect the same service they would find in other McDonald's restaurants. This is the only fast food restaurant I know of in this town so I stop here every week on my way to our house in the Catskills. For years it has been substandard, with dirty restrooms and indifferent service. This summer it has gotten even worse. For three weeks the soda machines have not functioned (at first they simply served warm soda, then started filling the drinks behind the counter. And for four weeks the rear exit door has not opened as it should. Not only is that dangerous in itself, but there is no sign warning customers that this is no longer an exit. I mentioned it to the clerk at the counter and was assured that it did open. When I said I had tried it, she told another clerk to show me. He pushed and kicked and then said, "No, it doesn't open." That was that. Another customer whispered to me "They knew it doesn't open! I've complained several times!" I'd avoid this place if possible.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

good place to eat on a budget and i would recommend the breakfast ,the staff was very polite.and fast

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Went there this morning to get iced coffee. Highly understaffed. Took 10 min or more to get it. The drive thru is faster to get your order when there aren't enough staff to handle any summer time rush.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

What more can I say? The past several times the wait has been longer than expected. I don't know if they were under staffed or what, but it was kind of busy with only 1 person behind the counter taking orders. The other time was at night and it took forever to get ice cream and fries.