“Fabulous pizza and more for generations”

Great Barrington Pizza House Inc
Reviewed 8 June 2016

As a young person my family ate at the Pizza House often. When I started a family of my own the Pizza House was our favorite place to eat and enjoy with friends. Now that my grandchildren are growing up they too have had the pleasure of dining at the Pizza House as well and enjoy it as much as I did as a youngster. Zach and his wife have made the restaurant a pleasure to visit all these years.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

First time we ate on this pizza house and I did not expect that their large size is reallllly large. The taste is great and our group enjoyed...it...The staff are great and friendly.. We don't mind going back there again,,,

Reviewed 30 September 2014

Our children raved about their food while at home.It was served at most parties and gatherings. So when they visit or we visit, it is a must to have a large pizza with everything but anchovies and a large Greek salad to complement our meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had the worst experience at this place that my kids refuse to ever go there even though it's conveniently located to us. The waitstaff were extremely rude and the service took forever. The pizza was less than good. I would recommend a different place in town where there is GREAT pizza in GB.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Took out a chicken cutlet grinder and tuna salad. The Greek dressing for the tuna salad was perfect. Everything very tasty. Simple order and pay at the counter pizza joint. Enjoyed the home-made baklava too.