“BEST DONUT SHOP EVER!!!”

Home Sweet Home Doughnut Shoppe
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Had the best sugar raised donut I've ever had here! The owner Deb Scalia is just incredibly sweet and caring about her customers. Lots of love in this shop! Very quaint and you felt like you were at home. Awesome unique items including the specialty hot cocoa and Berkshire Bomb donuts! You MUST come here if you are in the Lee/Lenox/Great Barrington area..

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Great donuts and muffins and coffees (dark, light, decaf and flavored) and a terrific staff at both locations (the new one in Stockbridge is nearly across from The Red Lion Inn, near the post office). Really great place!!

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Friendly service, but the donuts are nothing special. Also, they put 4 into a bag without any paper between them. As a result, they were all mashed together when we opened the bag about 30 minutes later. Also, the coffee is not fresh, as you just get it yourself from a pre-made container. Maybe Dunkin Donuts next time? I would only stop here if I was driving by, but don't go out of your way for it.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

I went here because tripadvisor posted high reviewer ratings. Sadly, I was not as impressed as the other reviewers. The donuts and filled croissants were good but NOT excellent. They had some unusual fillings but frankly the key-lime filling tasted like limes, not key-limes. My son who loves donuts and croissants didn't finish his and threw the leftovers away instead of saving them for later, as he normally would.

I was a bit put off by the employees/owners. When it was my turn, I had just asked a question about one of the items when a lady behind me ordered, AND was served before I had my question answered. By the time it was my turn, the woman and her small son had just walked in and were the only others in the shop beside me and my son, so it wasn't as if we were holding up other people. I won't return.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

You haven't had a real donut until you've been to Home Sweet Home! This place to die for! Great coffee and amazing donuts with a large selection