“Very Tasty Pizza”

DOLA Pizzeria Napoletana
Reviewed 5 July 2018

The pizza is made rapidly in a wood fired brick oven, and the crust has a nice char. The ingredients are of excellent quality, but you'll be disappointed if you were expecting a standard American pie with lots of sauce and oily cheese. This is more subtle than that. The surroundings are a bit austere but serviceable, and the folks working there are cordial.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

A welcome addition to GB ,especially near the movie theatre
Believe same owners as 20 Railroad
Attractive but small with very limited seating
The menu is quite limited too as is the wine and drinks
Pizza was very good. We love thin crisp crusts and that was what we got
They ran out of white wine the night we were there So management needs to pay more attention
Wish them well but season has started and they have to be prepared and staff well trained

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We shared three pizzas. Plane was really good. Then we had one with spicy sausage, garlic and shiitake mushrooms! Yum! Last we had one with arugula and prosciutto. Wow!

The brick oven crusts are great! Atmosphere is ok. We ate in. The staff were super friendly! Music was nice.

Overall it was really nice!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I would love to give this place a good rating but I can't. I was there a couple of weekends ago and have never been is pizza place where the cleanliness was so bad. I think if a Health Inspector would go in there undercover they would shut the place down. It was a rainy day and the business was very slow. I saw the workers keep going by some pizza that was left out on the serving table where other pizzas were put when they were done and eating a piece over that area.. I wouldn't have minded so much if it was only once but they came back 2-3 times each and never washed their hands when they were making another person's pizza. The pizza itself was nasty in that it really had no crust or was so thin that I didn't enjoy it at all. They also had extra EVO(extra virgin olive oil). I went here because a local suggested it. Only + was it was wood oven baked. I wished I had gone to Baba Louie's. I would not go back because of the uncleanliness of the place and bad pizza.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Recently opened Dola offers inventive thin crust Neapolitan style pizzas cooked in a brick oven (and salads) in a simple clean setting. The pizzas we ordered were some of the best we’ve had in years! It looked like they also have a liquor license, although we stuck with water. The small eating space has about 6 tables, and clearly takeout is offered as a well.

The entrance is off of an alley which runs into Railroad Street, and connects to a parking lot.

We’ll definitely be going back again.