“Comforting and Nostalgic”

Azorean Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Azorean Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in Gloucester
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic Mediterranean Cuisine & Casual Dining
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Comforting and Nostalgic”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The Azorean invokes wonderful nostalgic feelings, reminding me of my grandmothers cooking. Overall, The atmosphere is pleasant, and the food is very enjoyable. My only complaint is that the service can be a little underwhelming at times.

Visited February 2012

Essex, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect night out”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

The food is quite good and the service is excellent. The menu selections offer some interesting ethnic choices, but remain accessible. The bar area is great and the house red wine was surprisingly good. We don't bring our kids with us to this one though. It's too good.

“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I don't have enough words to describe...just wonderful. Every time that I go to MA I have to go there...

Champaign, Illinois
“YUMMY!!!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Oh my gosh. I got a halbut potpie that was to die for here. I live in the midwest and want to drive back just to eat here again. Everything we got was quite yummy. Priced $12-18 ish for dinner.

Visited August 2011
Leesburg, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

It's not often that I can sum up a restaurant in three words.
"Outstanding", "Excellent", and "Delicious" describe this restaurant to a tee.

Great service, Awesome food.

• Visited November 2011