“Great lunch with a view of the harbor”
Review of Latitude 43

Latitude 43
Reserve with OpenTable
Latitude 43 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in Gloucester
Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Latitude 43 is a short 7 min walk from the commuter rail on Railroad Ave in downtown Gloucester. Walk east on Railroad Ave toward Pearl St. & turn right on School St, walk .2 miles & turn left at Middle St, walk 43 ft & turn right at Center St, walk 243 ft & right at Main St, walk 92 ft then turn left at Center St & turn left at Rogers St.
Reviewed 1 July 2016

We were walking the harbor, looking for a nice place to have lunch where we could sit outside and enjoy the view. Latitude 43 was perfect.
We ordered the grilled fish and greens. My husband requires a gluten free diet so the kitchen was alerted and every effort was made to serve his meal properly. Our server was charming and helpful, both with the menu and with suggestions about what else we should see on our walk.
So glad we had lunch here and will certainly return on our next visit to Gloucester, an authentic New England town.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I've now been here twice for lunch. Had to eat inside last month as it was too chilly. Outside on the deck overlooking the water this time. Enjoyed both. I get the feeling all seasons are good here. Food was well cooked, imaginative, and fresh. Gluten free items clearly marked. Nice local beer choices. Friendly service. It's my new favorite Gloucester food destination.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Since my sister goes to Endicott College, this is our go-to restaurant for celebrating occasions (her birthday, family weekend, etc.). There are two distinct sides of the restaurant — there is the restaurant itself, which is nicely situated with water views, and then there is the tavern, which is great for going out for drinks and listening to some music. Would highly recommend making a reservation if you can!

**My family and I are big sushi/seafood lovers, but I don't think this is a place I would recommend if you aren't.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We stopped by the restaurant for lunch and had a real good meal sitting on the outside deck watching the boats in the harbor. I had some delicious calamari and an excellent Cobb salad. The salad was the best one I had on our two week vacation. If we are ever in Gloucester again we will be eating at this restaurant again.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Enjoyed a business meeting with 6 colleagues. We sat on the deck overlooking the commercial fishing boats. The weather was perfect and this provided for the quintessential New England maritime background. The appetizers were by far the best part of the meal. Great raw oysters, ceviche, and calamari. I had the grilled swordfish as my entree and it was good (not great). The tuna that others had at the table looked better. I would definitely come back here. A very nice place without being overly pretentious or stuffy.