“no hassle night out”

Joe's American Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's American Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Girls night out and we were able to enjoy a meal while we caught up and were not hurried in any way. The server was knowledgeable and very professional. My girlfriend asked me, while I was enjoying my clam chowder, if it was worthy of the award winning title, I looked up and with a huge smile and said yes. The Ahi tuna appetizer was also very good. My friend and I also split the lobster roll, which was fabulous. I usually ask for the roll not to have celery, not a fan, but this was a small amount and didn't distract from the very fresh roll. and my mistake I forgot to ask. Great food. my girlfriends all agreed we would definitely go back. Henry D. was our server. He was awesome.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

This was our first trip to the restaurant and we were very pleased. To our surprise,Henry was our waiter and we had not seen him in years. Henry was our favorite at another location.As always with Henry, the service was excellent . We will be back.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I met a friend for dinner at the restaurant. It was a great location, off Rt.495. She had the salmon which I think may have been a little on the dry side but she said it was fine. I ordered the lamb burger which came with a small Greek salad. I had never had a lamb burger before and it sounded so interesting. My meal was ABSOLUTELY fantastic. I am so anxious to go back soon to order the same thing. Our bloody Mary's were also very well made and very tasty. All in all, I would recommend this restaurant. The menu was not huge but there were enough categories, I think, for most folks to choose from. Our server was Morgan. She did a terrific job.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

This restaurant is amazing, the food is always delicious and fresh every time. Our family always requests for the waiter Henry D, he is a delight and cares for every order.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We had a great experience, great food and drinks--definitely be sure to ask for Henry as your waiter! He was wonderful!