All reviews front desk full kitchen two bedroom suite king size two months each morning basketball court business trip living area small gym a great stay hot tub waffles pull out couch free breakfast cookies new england
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Residents inns do what it says on the tin. It's like a private apartment. I've stayed in several and the one in Franklin is one of the better ones. Good quality free breakfast buffet. Clean large rooms. Coffee on tap. They have recently added a bar. There is a pool and a small gym. It's a good place for a base if your exploring new England, ideally you will need a car but it is walking distance to the commuter rail station in Franklin.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Susan P, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for your visit to our property and for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're so happy to hear that you experienced outstanding service and a consistent restful environment during your time spent with us. We value your 4-star rating on TripAdvisor and hope you'll come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I had high expectations when arriving because I saw it was about a 4 star hotel and I was extremely pleased with the results. I had a basic room with a king bed and it was very spacious, with it including a full kitchen and living room area. Everything appeared to be clean and the staff was very nice.
I would highly recommend staying here and I would stay here again in an instant. I would love to go back!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stayed one night. Had a one bedroom suite with King bed. The bed was comfortable. Everything was clean. Bathroom a little worn but overall very happy with our room. The staff was very accomodating. Had free wifi and breakfast. Free parking. Located a short drive from Boston in nice area, seemed safe. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Susan P, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2017

While visiting the Franklin Mass area I stayed at the Residence Inn in Franklin. I am very pleased to say what a warm and friendly hotel. The staff was absolutely wonderful. On arrival I was surprised with an upgrade which was unexpected and very welcomed. The staff goes above and beyond by always greeting the guests whenever they see you. What awesome customer service. The breakfast was delicious. The staff made recommendations of various places to visit which was greatly appreciated. I would definitely stay there again. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Susan P, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for your visit to our property and for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're so happy to hear that you experienced outstanding service and a consistent restful environment during your time spent with us. We value your 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and hope you'll come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

When traveling up to New England to visit friends and shop at the wrenthem outlets my friends suggested the Residence Inn. This hotel is one of the best hotels I ever stayed in. The staff was warm and friendly, greeting us everytime we passed through the lobby. They gave us lots of suggestions for places to eat as well as suggesting a visit to Patriot Place. The hotel was spotless with very spacious rooms. Breakfast was outstanding. This Residence Inn certainly knows how to treat their guests like royalty. Thank you again for a spectacular stay.

Date of stay: October 2017