“The food is even better!”
Review of Jack’s Abby

Jack’s Abby
Ranked #2 of 215 Restaurants in Framingham
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I like all the beer choices and it was fun trying a flight based on the bartender's choices. However, I recommend the food particularly the braised beef goolash with biscuits! Oh my,,, it was yummy. Weird tho so many little children here.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My brother and I have visited many craft breweries in the country. On a warm fall day we made the trip to Jack's Abby in Framingham.

The wood fired pizza was delicious and the beer was spot on. Well worth the trip.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Every city like Framingham should have an establishment like this. I thought the food was fine and the environment to be enticing. The beers I sampled were great, and the staff was too.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Went here on a Thursday at 6:30 pm. Easy to find seating. Had a couple of flights chosen from a large selection. Some were really good others less so as usual when getting multiple types. We ordered a couple of pizzas, wings, pretzels, as well as as desserts and all were really good. Service was fine but not rushed.
I would definitely go back.
As far as brewery's go this was a great choice for beer and food. So 5 stars for this type of offering.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Have been twice now and the second time was equally impressive. Great selection of beer including brewery only flavors. Food is excellent as well. Pizza and wings are legit and homemade pretzels are very good. Service was great. A must stop if you are in the area

Date of visit: February 2017