“We love the lamb kebab and the lentil soup”
Review of Aegean Restaurant

Aegean Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 215 Restaurants in Framingham
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My family started dining at The Aegean when it was located in a small hole in the wall location. My kids grew up on their egg lemon soup and moussaka. In the large space they're in now, they still have delicious food at reasonable prices. The Greek specialties are the best around. The service is still quick, efficient and friendly. The lamb kebabs and lentil soup are great, for example.

1  Thank ChristinePark

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great kabobs over rice. Beautiful surroundings. Attentive staff. Try it. Convenient location near all shopping.

2  Thank lynnemcrowley
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Overall I enjoyed my dinner, The quality of the food is good and the portions are very big. I order a salad and lamb and I was not able to finish the whole thing. The decoration on the place is nice, and it has a very good menu

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Very reasonable prices. Love the greek dressing for their salad. I usually get the traditional gyro platter with the roasted potatoes. Excellent. Huge martinis and manhattans at a reasonable price. I’ve never had to wait for a table as its a very large restaurant. Excellent service.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I just had the worst experience ever . The service was terrible, the server had NO personality, severed like a programmed robot. I was there with three others, my meal showed up 15 minutes after everyone else. The robot offered me a complimentary dessert. I ordered the Friday night special chicken and shrimp. That too was a big mistake. When it finally showed up it was so bad I couldn't touch it. Tasteless.

Bottom-line , no one really cared about my experience. I complained to the host who assisted but ever saw a manager , no one came over to check on the situation etc... I was VERY VERY disappointed.. I will think twice about returning. Its a shame how poorly the situation was handled