“Greek dining”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We've been here many times and have always had an enjoyable meal.
On this trip, we shared a fried calamari appetizer which was light, fresh and delicious with enough coating.
All their entrees come with a iceberg salad, loaded with feta cheese, but a tad too vinergery. Seems that they've added a few sprigs of other field greens which is an improvement.
Their lamb ribs also delicious had less seasonings and smaller in portion compared to previous dinings. Their steamed green beans served on a side plate, ample for two.
Love their house combo of moussaka,
pastichio, grape leaves, spinach pie and a Greek sausage. Plenty to eat and take home.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Sitting in the bar of the Aegean is a great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. They always have a couple of different games on the tv's so it's easy to relax and have a bite and a drink. The cocktail menu is extensive and varied and our drinks were very tasty and full of fresh ingredients.The saganaki, served with fresh pita is really quite wonderful, as is the pikilia appetizer. My husband loved his lamb youvetsi and I think my "traditional" gyros was the best I've ever had. Pricing is just about right for this kind of meal, so all in all, a nice escape from busy Route 9.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We have been to this restaurant several times and always loved the food and the service.
But last night was a disappointment. My water glass was dirty as well as our silverware. We asked to have those replaced and we got another glass and silverware from the table across from us which they weren't much better. The pages on the Menu were greasy.
We would like management to take care of this problem because we what to keep on going back because their Lamb dishes are great!

1  Thank MiguelG1620
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant numerous times always had excellent food. I decided to take both my mother and mother-in-law there for Mother's Day. I had a 730 reservation for six people. At 7:45 the manager came out and announced that there would be at least an hour wait and then rudely suggested that we could leave, but if we waited, the kitchen was very backed up and running out of most of the entrées and bread. I can't imagine that the owners of this restaurant would want such an incredibly rude woman as the restaurant manager. When I told her that my mother-in-law was a diabetic and had already taken her insulin, so she would need to eat soon, she shrugged her shoulders and said "would you like me to get her a bowl of rice.". We left shortly there after. The good news is we had a wonderful dinner at a restaurant down the road called the Villa. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I give it five stars. They welcomed us with open arms and we had excellent service.

1  Thank michbarone
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Decent Greek food, nice atmosphere, great prices and clean. If you're looking for a authentic Greek food in metro west this is a good spot to go to with out trekking into Boston.