“Best Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant in Boston area”

Green Leaf Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 206 Restaurants in Framingham
Price range: USD 2 - USD 17
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

No question, this is the best vegetarian and vegan restaurant that we have visited. The food had always been very good, healthy, tasty and creative. Now, their new location makes it much better due to good parking and overall better layout and space. It has become a family favorite. We have gone there for lunch and Sunday brunch (has some nice creative dishes that includes eggs). Healthy and tasty juices, along with excellent tea offerings and coffee served with a variety of sweeteners and milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc. gives one a lot of wonderful choices.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to try Green Leaf because we wanted a healthy meal and the reviews were so good. The food is fresh, delicious and presented nicely. Service is good. They will be able to serve alcohol in a few weeks.

We ordered too much and will be taking home leftovers. Servings are generous. We had the Go I Manchuria appetizer which is fried cauliflower and delicious. We tried two salads: protein packed and beet and asparagus. Both were big portions and very tasty. We shared the main course of butternut kale lasagna which was also delicious and full of wonderful flavors.

We will be back. A wonderful place.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This is my first visit to their new location and the food is as good as ever. This place has some of the best vegetarian food I have ever had, and I’ve eaten at Vedge and VStreet in Philadelphia.
I had the Macro Meal with perfectly done beans and rice. The veggies were perfect. I also had the recommended Apple Pie and Vegan Ice Cream. It was excellent (and the pie crust was gluten free!)

I wished I lived in this area just to be able to visit Green Leaf more frequently. Not to be missed!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The service is excellent and friendly. We come twice a month and the pancakes are the best. Huevos Ranchaos I recommend. The Barbeque chicken strips a must. Fresh food good service.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We had lunch here based on its Trip Advisor rating and found it well earned. Food is fresh, service is promptly, choices are plentiful, and prices are reasonable. It's only 10 minutes from the very busy malls and big box stores in Framingham and definitely worth the detour if you're in the area and looking for a place to relax for lunch.
We didn't taste any desserts, but they all sounded wonderful.

1  Thank DEBORAH F