“Just Another Great Legal Sea Foods Restaurant”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 215 Restaurants in Framingham
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 9
Description: No one wants to get lost at sea, but those who have a taste for fun do enjoy long visits in our Natick/Framingham restaurant. Beach yourself in our dining room for seafood, rock the boat in our lounge or reel in some fresh catch in our drive-by takeout window. For the home chef, we sell live lobsters to go.
Reviewed 13 November 2015

We have three Legal Sea Food restaurants that we visit more-or-less regularly, all because of proximity, and this one gets our patronage by virtue of being near the Natick Mall and Shoppers World. We have never had a bad meal at a Legal Sea Food restaurant, and though we tend to get the same items every time, they never disappoint. Service is always prompt and thoroughly attentive and the food is prepared both quickly and well. The dinner roll, though merely rolls, are always warm and a delicious prelude to a great meal. I also like the drink selection even though I tend to gravitate toward beer, just as my wife tends to prefer a cocktail. I mention this since the wine menu is really good and has a nice range of price choices. Be sure to consider the soups--the lobster bisque, the clam chowder, and my favorite, the fish chowder. Be aware that any Legal can get crowded, and call ahead reservations can be a good idea. In off times, like mid-afternoon, you should be able to get a table immediately. Legal is also very kind and attentive to children. Our grandsons love it.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Eating at this outlet has become our family tradition when we came to visit Framingham once a year, and we have been doing this since this outlet opened its door. My children and my parents absolutely love it here for special occasions. My son's all-time favourite is its New England chowder, and my dad, "Fish Chowder", my mom, "lobster roll". There is nothing magical about it, you might say, because you can get those probably anywhere in New England. But we love coming back. First of all, it is so conveniently located. We can get Verizon phone served, a hair cut, and eye glasses all fixed before or after we eat at the restaurant, because they are just next to each other. Second of all, the food quality and service are stable and consistent. It's nice when you know that you can always go back to your favourites and expect them to be the same. And third, the staff, even though they made a mistake, they are sincere and fix it quickly. We were there last time to celebrate a cousin's birthday, a glass of wine fell onto my white blouse because the table was not stable. The manager came out apologised big time and offered me a dry clean ticket which I could use and reclaim the charge. Although I never got to use it (too much trouble to send in and get reimbursed), I appreciate their effort. When the cold winter is about to come, my son always asks for a pint of New England chowder to warm up his body and ease his homesickness studying boarding school.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We picked this restaurant after reading reviews from other customers.We had a very good meal with excellent and friendly service. The restaurant was very busy but worth the wait for a table. It was a Saturday evening which as in most places is the busy evening of the week

Reviewed 3 November 2015

The seafood choices were delicious. We ordered two entries and shared them. Both were just great.

We did not have a reservation and had to waait some time, but it was worth it. I would suggest calling for a reservation.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

I have dinner here 95% of the time, but when I have the occasion to stop for lunch I always find it to be a great choice. Most often it's not crowded during the week, so it's a laid back atmosphere. Today had a spicy shrimp dish served with jasmine rice... really nice... sort of the same prep as the cauliflower app they do here. We also ordered the tuna burger... recommended. Always excellent service.