“Mediterranean Turkish Restaurant ”

Mediterranean Turkish Food
Ranked #17 of 215 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Located in Saxonville opposite historic Roxbury Carpet. Have driven by this little gem but didn’t try it until last week. I had the chicken kabob plate that came with a full salad, 2 very full skewers, rice, tsasiki sauce, hummus, carrot salad and pita bread. My husband had the mixed grill 3 different meats with the same sides. Plenty left for lunch. My new favorite take out. Very little searing

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This place is a little hole in the wall but it truly has the best middle eastern food around! even my 2 year old son loves it and he always gives us a hard time about eating. we usually order take out but they have a little seating area. The staff is very nice as well!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Don't let the appearance fool you. I drove by this place for almost three years, but now o go twice a week. The falafel and shawarma are excellent. I love this place. There's a few tables, but I get my wraps to go. Visit, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Small hole in the wall place. Amazing food, always fresh and tasty. Would recommend trying their guvecs. The usual stuff ( Falafel, hummus, kebabs ) are just as good. Very little place to sit and eat. The best option would be a take out. Lot of vegetarian dishes offered and the owner can even make some dishes vegan.
Would highly recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Must try - Falafel & Hummus; Lamb kebab; Chicken kebab
Their accompanying rice is really tasty as well.
Service was quick, and they accept credit cards (except AmEx)

Can miss - Beef Kofte as it was a bit too chewy for me.

Date of visit: October 2016