“The Best!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The food and the service are outstanding!!! A friend took me here 8 years ago and I always make a point to go back and bring other friends. No matter what we get we have loved the food. The owners are warm and welcoming, you feel like you are visiting friends. If it is at a peak time you might have to wait a few extra minutes but worth the wait.. Everything is made to order and this is not a fast food/greasy spoon.

1  Thank ccdebbie2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My husband and I have eaten at Dana's Kitchen several times over the past two years. We fell in love with the "turkey slaw" -- turkey, cheese and cole slaw with honey mustard on challah bread. It's no longer on the menu but you can still order it. The last time I had the George's Bank Haddock sandwich and it was delicious! Their desserts are tasty too. I love the chocolate chip cookies. Dana's Kitchen was featured on the Food Channel's "Diners, Drive thrus and Dives." Its that good! The atmosphere is nice too. Very cozy inside with a cabin type atmosphere. In summer, you can sit outside on the deck. The owners, Dana and Art Tillman, are really nice people too and always make you feel at home like you're eating with family. Just remember that they are closed Tuesdays. Sometimes we forget and it's a huge disappointment when you're salivating for a turkey slaw!!! :-)

3  Thank lynnrutman
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Casual and comfortable with delicious home baked goodies. I loved the blueberry scones but the quiche is really good too.

1  Thank Zosia B
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We stopped here for lunch on a visit to Falmouth and had delicious sandwiches. Very generous portions with the freshest ingredients. Nice atmosphere inside and out and very friendly service.

1  Thank HappyTraveler1957
Reviewed 26 June 2017

stop in after seeing on guy's triple d. ordered the kale soup, owner suggested the small, but should of had the regular size. wife ate it all before I could try, she wanted more of it. lots of kale from what I saw. she said it was good. she had the spicy blt. looked good. I tried the soft shell crab sandwich. good. but both sandwiches had too much lettuce in my opinion, could hardly taste the crab. must try in Falmouth.

1  Thank nhvacabadfood