“Quick pizza”

Cuisines: French, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Needed quick bite to eat.Children asked for pizza.Ordered take out ( called).
It was nice and hot with crunchy yummy crust. Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

it's been a couple months since I was at Paul's last .... cool new things on the menu I tried the homemade meatloaf which was fabulous my friend had traditional Paul's Pub Pizza with jalapenos and pepperoni cooked extra crispy I forgot how amazing the pizzas are there.... the fountain to Ashley as usual awesome service recommended a couple cold drinks to try if ever in Falmouth stop by and try a pizza pie

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I lived in Falmouth for years and it is a local favorite. But I was also born and raised in NYC, home of amazing pizza. I have never tasted pizza like Pauls. It is truly incredible. The crust tastes like a flattened biscuit and all of the toppings are incredible. My personal favorite is extra cheese and black olives. Not to mention the seafood is fresh and prepared with expert care. Of all the restaurants on the Cape this is definitely one I would say you should not miss.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was really hard to find for some reason.
I got mozzerella sticks and a pineapple pizza. It was okay. Not great but not bad either.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I have been coming here for years years and the consistency is undeniable. Best ever Pizza and friendly staff. I have never had a problem and the food is wonderful.

Date of visit: September 2017