“The best pizza ever”

Cuisines: French, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I lived in Falmouth for years and it is a local favorite. But I was also born and raised in NYC, home of amazing pizza. I have never tasted pizza like Pauls. It is truly incredible. The crust tastes like a flattened biscuit and all of the toppings are incredible. My personal favorite is extra cheese and black olives. Not to mention the seafood is fresh and prepared with expert care. Of all the restaurants on the Cape this is definitely one I would say you should not miss.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was really hard to find for some reason.
I got mozzerella sticks and a pineapple pizza. It was okay. Not great but not bad either.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I have been coming here for years years and the consistency is undeniable. Best ever Pizza and friendly staff. I have never had a problem and the food is wonderful.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A great small place with huge portions & reasonable prices - ample parking -Friendly happy place !
Beware as it's NOT on a Main Street - this is tucked away behind another building - well worth the search .Italian food is scrumptious .
FYI only opens at 4pm

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Living in Mystic for years, I've had my fair share of 'slices of heaven.' Paul's pizza is now at the top of my list due to the perfect mixture of crunch, melty cheese and sweet but savory sauce. I crushed half of a cheese pizza and saved the rest for lunch the next day (plop it on a dry frying pan on medium and your pizza will retain the crunch.) I also bought 2 frozen pizzas to go! The bar was cozy with lots of friendly banter and cold beer and my summer fave Titos. Waze works wonders to find the joint.

2  Thank kbialowas