“Great food!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Reviewed 15 September 2014

As with many restaurants here there was a 1/2 hour wait for a table but the wait was worth it.....complimentary bread with oil and roasted garlic paste dip was very tasty, the Vodka pasta was so flavoursome! I would go back for more. The service was great, attentive without being obtrusive. There is a very good wine list also.....I would recommend

Reviewed 17 June 2014

not sure where, but hopefully close by. Make sure you find them in their new location, because their food is very good. The calamari appetizer was excellent. Our large party was happy with both the food and the drinks. And oh that bread!

The service is also very good. Sadly, I don't get there more than once a year, so I'm going to find their new location next year and I recommend that you go there too.

1  Thank dee dee d
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Food has always been ok - large portions. Since we are local we'd eat here occasionally.

What wasn't acceptable was when there was an army of ants invading our table, they moved us but never made any attempt to clean the table we vacated. We pushed food around, left and won't be back. It may have been an isolated instance but it turned us off forever.

Much better italian food on Main Street.

4  Thank Ello4977
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Went there with a party of 12. They assigned two waitresses and they were not in sync. Drinks, appetizers everything was brought separately.

One in our group asked if a particular dish was gluten free. The waitress said yes. He said "no flour?" She said no flour.

The dish she brought was dredged in flour. She misunderstood and they made it right, but 20 min later. About 1/2 of us liked their meal. Other 1/2 did not.

I won't likely be back.

2  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Over the top huge portions. My husband got a 9 oz steak, I ordered the parmigiana assortment which came over probably 1/2 lb of angel hair pasta. We also split an antipasto for an appetizer. We have enough left for dinner tonight easily from the left overs we brought home.

One note is that we were told they are moving to Cotuit, about 20 minutes away, in about a month, but the bar will remain open over the summer. They will have a new look and menu in their new location.