“Some good some bad.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Went there with a party of 12. They assigned two waitresses and they were not in sync. Drinks, appetizers everything was brought separately.

One in our group asked if a particular dish was gluten free. The waitress said yes. He said "no flour?" She said no flour.

The dish she brought was dredged in flour. She misunderstood and they made it right, but 20 min later. About 1/2 of us liked their meal. Other 1/2 did not.

I won't likely be back.

2  Thank Tim S

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Over the top huge portions. My husband got a 9 oz steak, I ordered the parmigiana assortment which came over probably 1/2 lb of angel hair pasta. We also split an antipasto for an appetizer. We have enough left for dinner tonight easily from the left overs we brought home.

One note is that we were told they are moving to Cotuit, about 20 minutes away, in about a month, but the bar will remain open over the summer. They will have a new look and menu in their new location.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Went recently with friends and had the fish special with lemon sauce. One of the best fish dishes I have ever had! A friend had mussels and we tried the sauce (which she brought home after she ate the mussels!) and it was out of this world! We went into the bar afterwards, as there was some music, and Bridgette, the bartender remembered us, even though it had been a few months since we had been to the bar. She remembered where we had sat and what we were drinking even! Now that is a great bartender/server! Just saw in the paper the restaurant is moving soon...we will definitely follow them..one of our favorites!

1  Thank CapeSharon
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Enjoyed a great meal at Landucci. Their service is wonderful - waitress gave me a sample of the wine I wanted to make sure it was something I liked. The calamari appetizer (daily special) was fabulous. I also tried fried raviolis which was good but a little bland for me (I make my own ravs so I am very particular). The meal (chicken marsala) was delicious.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Kiera by far was the best waitress we have had in a long time & cannot wait to go back to request her impecable service again . The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was so nice and relaxing. The drinks Amaazzinggg!!! (Wish I had one right now!) We needed a special night out and picked a great place and we are certainly looking forward to visitng their new location at the Regada in May. Thank you Kiera and Landucci Italia for a wonderful time.